Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions of Birgit's Wollmarkt
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order .
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.birgits-wollmarkt.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract comes with
Registration court district court Wolfach
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
The consumer can, before the binding dispatch of the order, by pressing the "Back" button contained in the internet browser he is using button to return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the internet browser after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can view the General Terms and Conditions at any time at http://www.wollmarkt24.de. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal .
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all of the items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract.If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§7 Code of conduct
We have submitted to the codes of conduct of the following institutions:
You can access the Euro-Label code of conduct by clicking on the Euro-Label seal on our website or at http://www.euro-label.com.
Trusted Shops GmbH
Subbelrather Straße 15c
You can access the Trusted Shops Code of Conduct by clicking on the Trusted Shops seal on our website or at www.trustedshops.de.
§8 Contract language
The only contract language available is German.